Designed originally as rapid response boats for fire departments and rescue units, these unique almuminum roll up floors with an innovative hinge system and non-skid panels can perform a variety of functions. They are easy to store or carry and can be set up in minutes.The main air chambers are equipped with over pressure relief valves so they can be inflated either by compressed air bottles or the standard equipment foot pump.
In addition to their Achilles CSM fabric and four-layer seam construction, other special features like abrasion wear patches and removable storage bags make them practical alternatives for tackling a range of jobs on the water.
All boats come with a 5 year warranty on seam & fabric
FRB STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Achilles CSM reinforced
- Four-layer seam contruction
- Deep "V" inflatable keel
- Roll-up floor with non skid panels
- Fiberglass encased v-shaped transom with protective motor clamp plate
- Two (2) paddles with interior tie downs
- Towing bridle D-rings
- Two (2)removable storage bags
- Full length splash guard with life lines
- Abrasion patches
- Five (5) interior tie-down D-rings
- Full-length teardrop rubbing strake
- Foot pump & repair maintenance kit. The FRB104 has two (2) over pressure relief valves, four (4) lift and carry handles, interior bow lifting D-rings and bailer valve. The FRB-124 four (4) over pressure relief valves, six (6) lift and carry handles, two (2) bailer valves and heavy duty bailer sleeve.
Colour: Red and Gray
Length: 12’4” (375cm)
Inside Length: 8’11“ (272cm)
Beam: 5'3" (161cm)
Inside Beam: 2’6” (75cm)
Tube Diameter: 17” (43cm)
Weight: 154 lbs (70kg)
Load Capacity: 1,480 lbs (670kg)
Person Capacity: 5
Recommended H.P: 15 (4-25) Standard
Maximum H.P: 25 Standard
Air Chambers: 4 + Keel
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Achilles Inflatable Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.