Sports & Utility
Designed originally as rapid response boats for fire departments and rescue units, these unique almuminum roll up floors with an innovative hinge system and non-skid panels can perform a variety of functions. They are easy to store or carry and can be set up in minutes.The main air chambers are equipped with over pressure relief valves so they can be inflated either by compressed air bottles or the standard equipment foot pump.
In addition to their Achilles CSM fabric and four-layer seam construction, other special features like abrasion wear patches and removable storage bags make them practical alternatives for tackling a range of jobs on the water.
All boats come wth a 5 year warranty on seam & fabric
FRB STANDARDS FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Achilles CSM reinforced
- Four-layer seam contruction;
- Deep "V" inflatable roll-up floor with non skid panels, fiberglass encased v-shaped transom with protective motor clamp plate
- Two (2) paddles with interior tie downs
- Towing bridle D-rings
- Two removable storage bags
- Full length splash guard with life lines
- Abrasion patches
- Five (5) interior tie-down D-rings
- Full-length teardrop rubbing strake
- Foot pump & repair kit.
- The FRB-104 has two (4) over pressure relief valves
- Four (4) lift and carry handles,
- Interior bow lifting D-ring and bailer valve
Length: 10’4” (315cm)
Inside Length: 7’3“ (220cm)
Beam: 5'2" (158cm)
Inside Beam: 2’4” (72cm)
Tube Diameter: 17” (43cm)
Weight: 108 lbs (49kg)
Load Capacity: 1,210 lbs (550 kg)
Person Capacity: 4
Recommended H.P: 10 (4-15) Standard
Maximum H.P: 15 Standard
Air Chambers: 2 + Keel
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Achilles Inflatable Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.